Our Nutrigold webinars are designed to keep you up to date with the latest in nutritional science and practical steps and tools to help advise clients. We have always delivered high-quality content for all our webinars and you can find a selection of recorded webinars covering a huge breadth of material and subjects here.
Please note that they can be product specific and therefore unable to carry CPD accreditation, these webinars are for practitioners only. (please see our education partner nutrihub.org for accredited CPD webinars and these webinars are designed for anyone)
We also offer a monthly live webinar for £10 per person (this is to encourage attendance and you will receive the £10 back as product credit) and allows you an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and thoughts around specific subjects and products. Please see below for our 2018 schedule.
TO BOOK CALL: 0800 233 5675
- WBS150 - CBD Oil - What You Need To Know [22nd Jan 2019]
- WBS151 - Vegan D3 [12th Feb 2019]
- WBS152 - Herbs (Ashwagandha & Curcumin) [12th March 2019]
- WBS153 - Quercetin [9th April 2019]
- WBS154 - B12 & Folate [14th May 2019]
- WBS155 - Probiotics [11th June 2019]
- WBS156 - Oregano Oil (Detox Kits) [9th July 2019]
- WBS157 - Vitamin C [10th September 2019]
- WBS158 - 5-HTP [8th October 2019]
- WBS159 - Co-Enzyme Q10 [12th November 2019]
Educational Partner Webinars
- Multiple Ways To Support Gut Health Webinar [29th Jan 2019]
- Stress & Sleep Webinar [26th Feb 2019]
- Methylation, Health & Disease - Why Is It Important? [26th March 2019]
- Managing Seasonal Allergies [30th April 2019]
- Menopause [21st May 2019]
- Pain & Inflammation [25th June 2019]
- Dental Health [30th July 2019]
- Brain Health & Teenagers [24th September 2019]
- Anaemia [22nd October 2019]
- Depression & Anxiety [26th Nov 2019]
We also have a series of FREE fully referenced education articles, which offer an in-depth read to help with your technical and educational requirements. You can enjoy reading them online or download and print as a PDF - ideal to further your interest in relevant health-related topics or for resources in your clinical practice.
If you are thinking of taking health education to the next level, whether you’re a nutrition beginner or a more experienced practitioner, then please have a look at our education partner nutrihub.org for further online learning opportunities.
In the meantime please feel free to download, read and learn from our online library below!
- Fish Oil
The omega 3 oils in fish oil have been shown to benefit everything from arthritis to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia to heart health. Read our education article to find out more.
- Nutritional Support for the Menopause
The menopause is a natural stage of a woman's life. There are a combination of approaches to support this transition stage. Read our education article to find out more.
- Preventing Osteoporosis
More than 3 million people in the UK are estimated to have osteoporosis, a condition that causes around 500,000 broken bones every year - that’s one every minute. Read our education article for more information about supporting bone strength and health.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe leaves contain a host of anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial nutrients that have shown effectiveness against a number of conditions including cardiovascular disease, chronic inflammatory disorders including Inflammatory Bowel Disease, like Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis, cancer, viral infections such as herpes and diabetes. Read our education article for more information about choosing an efficacious Aloe vera whole leaf juice to support your health.