Equality, diversity and inclusion policy
Nutrigold is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
The organisation - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
Our policy’s purpose
This policy’s purpose is to:
- Provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time.
- We conduct ourselves with integrity: we are fair, honest and impartial in our dealings, and we treat others withdignity and respect, the care and courtesy that we would wish to receive.
- Not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of:
- gender reassignment
- marriage or civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
- race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- Oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in:
- pay and benefits
- terms and conditions of employment
- dealing with grievances and discipline
- leave for parents
- requests for flexible working
- selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities