Alka-Greens ® x 200g
Alka-Greens® is a convenient and easy to blend alkalising greens powder formulation that can be enjoyed by all the family. Every ingredient in Alka-Greens® powder is organically certified by the Soil Association. The improved formulation of Alka-Greens® contains organic spinach powder instead of pre-sprouted barley so is naturally gluten-free.
Every scoop delivers a trace spectrum of many essential vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and enzymes from the following organically certified sources:
- Spinach Leaf (Spinacia oleracea) - adds vibrant colour, flavour and a host of nutritional benefits including beta carotene, folate, iron, selenium, fibre and other phytonutrients.
- Apple (Malus domestica) – contains an impressive number of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fibre.
- Flaxseed (Linum usitaissimum) – a great source of soluble and insoluble fibre and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) – gluten-free source of plant fibre, protein, calcium, magnesium, iron and other important vitamins and minerals.
- Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa) – one of the most nutritious gluten free grains that is high in protein, beneficial polyunsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) – a nutrient rich powder full of health supporting phytonutrients such as anthocyanins associated with blue skinned fruits such as blueberries and grapes, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Carrot Root (Daucus carota) – an excellent source of fibre, bet-carotene, antioxidant phytonutrients including lutein and lycopene, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) – rich in curcuminoid extracts well recognised for their capacity to regulate and increase the activity of anti-inflammatory molecules in the body and act as a potent antioxidant.
- Kelp Seagreens ® (Ascophyllum nodosum) – wild harvested extract from kelp rich in calcium, copper, iron, protein and fibre, as well as an excellent natural source of iodine, Vitamin K and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) - delivers a range of important macro and micronutrients including protein, vitamins including Vitamin K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Simply mix Alka-Greens® to smoothies or fresh juices to supercharge your day!
Use: 2 scoops (provided; approx. 20g) daily or as directed by a practitioner. Mix powder into fresh juice, smoothie or water. This is a natural product so appearance, smell and taste may vary between batches.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
|Active Ingredients per scoop (approx. 10g)||Amount||% NRV|
|Organic Powder Blend containing:|
|Spinach Leaf (Organic)(Spinacia oleracea)||5.9g||*|
|Apple (Organic) (Malus domestica)||1.5g||*|
|Flaxseed (Organic) (Linum usitaissimum)||1.4g||*|
|Barley Grass (Organic) (Hordeum vulgare)||400mg||*|
|Quinoa (Organic) (Chenopodium quinoa)||300mg||*|
|Bilberry (Organic) (Vaccinium myrtillus)||100mg||*|
|Carrot Root (Organic) (Daucus carota)||100mg||*|
|Turmeric Root (Organic) (Curcuma longa)||100mg||*|
|Kelp (Organic) Seagreens® (Ascophyllum nodosum)||100mg||*|
|Spirulina (Organic; Arthrospira platensis)||100mg||*|
Ingredients: Organic Spinach Leaf, Organic Apple, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Quinoa, Organic Bilberry, Organic Carrot Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Kelp, Organic Spirulina.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* = NRV not established