Alka-Greens x 200g
Alka-greens is a convenient and easy to blend alkalising greens powder formulation that contains natural ingredients organically certified by the Soil Association. NOW GLUTEN FREE!
Alka-Greens is a convenient and easy to blend alkalising greens powder formulation that can be enjoyed by all the family. Every ingredient in Alka-Greens powder is organically certified by the Soil Association. The improved formulation of Alka-Greens contains organic spinach powder instead of pre-sprouted barley so is naturally gluten-free.
Features and benefits of Alka-Greens
Every scoop delivers a trace spectrum of many essential vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and enzymes from the following organically certified sources:
- Spinach Leaf - adds vibrant colour, flavour and contains beta carotene, folate, iron, selenium, fibre and other phytonutrients.
- Apple – contains an impressive number of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fibre.
- Flaxseed – a great source of soluble and insoluble fibre and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Barley Grass – gluten-free source of plant fibre, protein, calcium, magnesium, iron and other important vitamins and minerals.
- Quinoa – one of the most nutritious gluten free grains that is high in protein, beneficial polyunsaturated fats.
- Bilberry – rich powder full of phytonutrients such as anthocyanins associated with blue skinned fruits such as blueberries and grapes, as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Carrot Root – an excellent source of fibre, bet-carotene, antioxidant phytonutrients including lutein and lycopene.
- Turmeric Root – rich in curcuminoid extracts
- Kelp Seagreens – wild harvested extract from kelp rich in calcium, copper, iron, protein and fibre, as well as an excellent natural source of iodine, Vitamin K and omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina - delivers a range of important macro and micronutrients including protein, vitamins including Vitamin K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Simply mix Alka-Greens to smoothies or fresh juices to supercharge your day!
Use: 2 scoops (provided; approx. 20g) daily or as directed by a practitioner. Mix powder into fresh juice, smoothie or water. This is a natural product so appearance, smell and taste may vary between batches.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
|Active Ingredients per scoop (approx. 10g)||Amount||% NRV|
|Organic Powder Blend containing:|
|Spinach Leaf (Organic)(Spinacia oleracea)||5.9g||*|
|Apple (Organic) (Malus domestica)||1.5g||*|
|Flaxseed (Organic) (Linum usitaissimum)||1.4g||*|
|Barley Grass (Organic) (Hordeum vulgare)||400mg||*|
|Quinoa (Organic) (Chenopodium quinoa)||300mg||*|
|Bilberry (Organic) (Vaccinium myrtillus)||100mg||*|
|Carrot Root (Organic) (Daucus carota)||100mg||*|
|Turmeric Root (Organic) (Curcuma longa)||100mg||*|
|Kelp (Organic) Seagreens® (Ascophyllum nodosum)||100mg||*|
|Spirulina (Organic) (Arthrospira platensis)||100mg||*|
Ingredients: Organic Spinach Leaf, Organic Apple, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Quinoa, Organic Bilberry, Organic Carrot Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Kelp, Organic Spirulina.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* = NRV not established