Menopause Support Formula x 90 Capsules
IMPROVED FORMULATION: Multi nutrient formula containing soya isoflavones and horsetail extract containing silica, along with synergistic bioactive vitamins and minerals including citrate minerals, Vitamin K2 (MK-7) and Quatreafolate (reduced folate) to provide comprehensive support.
Nutrigold’s Menopause Support Formula is a unique comprehensive multivitamin, mineral and plant formulation that includes:
- Soy isoflavones - 100% natural plant isoflavones which act as weak natural oestrogen in the body
- Horsetail extract - provides a natural form of silica
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal function of the immune system and energy production; normal function of the nervous system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K - contributes to normal blood clotting, maintenance of normal skin, bones, red blood cells and vision; reduction of tiredness and fatigue and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium – contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy production; normal muscle and nervous system functions; maintenance of normal bones and teeth,
- Zinc – contributes to normal cognitive function, bone, nails, skin and hair, as well as fertility and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Chromium – contributes to normal blood glucose levels.
- Copper - contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissue; normal energy production; normal hair and skin pigmentation; normal function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Manganese - contributes to normal energy production; maintenance of normal bones; normal formation of connective tissues and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Bioactive ingredients in Menopause Support Formula include:
- Mena Q7 - a clinically validated form of Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Vitamin K2 better absorbed than Vitamin K1. The structure of MK-7 also allows this form to remain in the blood longer than Vitamin K1, increasing its bioavailability.
- Citrate (Citrizorb) minerals including Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese Citrizorb - citrate minerals have been shown to have greater bioavailability compared to inorganic carbonate or oxide mineral forms.
- Quatrefolic - a specific clinically validated form of reduced and methylated folate. Folic acid and food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active form of folate (5-MTHF) in the body. Some individuals, due to their unique genetic patterns and expression (i.e. polymorphisms), do not produce adequate or effective folate converting enzymes (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase - MTHFR).
Use: 1-3 capsules daily after food or as directed by a practitioner.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
|Active Ingredients per capsule||Amount||% NRV|
|Magnesium (as Citrate)||75mg||20|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 7:1 Extract (equivalent to 400mg Horsetail powder) providing 4mg silica||57mg||*|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||50mg α-TE||417|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||50mg||63|
|Soya Isoflavones (Glycine maxx (L.) Merr) from soybeans||62.5mg||*|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||5mg||50|
|Copper (as Gluconate)||1mg||100|
|Boron (as Sodium Tetraborate)||1mg||*|
|Manganese (as Citrate)||1mg||50|
|Quatrefolic® (Folic Acid as 5-MHTF)||67µg||34|
|Chromium (as Picolinate)||50µg||125|
|Mena Q7 Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone)||15µg||20|
Ingredients:Magnesium Citrate, Brown Rice Flour, D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate, Soya Isoflavones, Horsetail Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Tetraborate, Menaquinone (MenaQ7), Copper Gluconate, Manganese Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Chromium Picolinate, 5-MHTF. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
α-TE = alpha Tocopherol Equivalent
* = NRV not established
Allergen Information: See ingredients in bold