Bone Support Formula x 90 Capsules
IMPROVED FORMULATION: Vegetarian and vegan formula containing synergistic vitamins and minerals including Calcium Citrizorb® and Vitamin D3 to support bone health.
Bone Support Formula contains a carefully selected range of bioactive nutrients suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is designed to specifically target and support bone health.
- Calcium – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Copper – contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Magnesium – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, as well as reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Manganese – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Zinc – contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C – contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
- Vitamin D - contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus required for healthy bones.
- Vitamin K - contributes to maintenance of normal bones, as well as skin.
In addition, Bone Support Formula contains other synergistic nutrients including boron, silica from Horsetail extract, chromium, folate and Vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
With our extensive research into the latest nutritional science, we have included some of the most bioavailable and bioactive nutrient forms. Bioavailability of nutrients is important because the efficiency with which your system absorbs key nutrients affects both the speed and level of positive health effects, as well impacting on the cost of your supplement programme.
Bioactive nutrient forms in Bone Support Formula include:
- Organic citrate (Citrizorb®) minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc and Manganese Citrizorb® - citrate minerals have been shown to have greater bioavailability compared to inorganic carbonate or oxide mineral forms. In this formula, bioavailable organic Magnesium and Calcium Citrizorb® are carefully balanced in a 2:1 ratio.
- Quatrefolic® - a specific clinically validated form of reduced and methylated folate. Folic acid and food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active form of folate (5-MTHF) in the body. Some individuals, due to their unique genetic patterns and expression (i.e. polymorphisms), do not produce adequate or effective folate converting enzymes (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase - MTHFR). Quatrefolic® passes the gastric barrier and is absorbed in the gut in to support levels of bioactive folate including those in individuals who have the MTHFR polymorphism, which is implicated in certain chronic disease states.
- Mena Q7® - a clinically validated form of Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) Vitamin K2 better absorbed than Vitamin K1. The structure of MK-7 also allows this form to remain in the blood longer than Vitamin K1, increasing its bioavailability.
- Vegan Vitamin D3 - an innovative form of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) derived from lichen, a plant source suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Vitamin D3 is more effective at raising levels of bioactive Vitamin D in the blood compared to Vitamin D2.
This formulation also contains a soya free source of Vitamin E.
Use: 3 capsules daily after food or as directed by a practitioner.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
|Active Ingredients per 3 capsules||Amount||% NRV|
|Magnesium (as Citrate)||210mg||56|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 7:1 Extract providing 7% Silica (equivalent to 200mg Horsetail powder)||150mg||*|
|Calcium (as Citrate)||105mg||13|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate)||30mg α-TE||250|
|Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)||25mg||31|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||15mg||150|
|Manganese (as Citrate)||3mg||150|
|Copper (as Gluconate)||1.5mg||150|
|Boron (as Sodium Tetraborate)||1.5mg||*|
|Chromium (as Picolinate)||180µg||450|
|Quatrefolic® (Reduced Folic Acid as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate; 5-MTHF)||99µg||50|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)||15µg||20|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400iu||10µg||200|
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Horsetail Extract, DL-Tocopherol Succinate, Zinc Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbate, Manganese Citrate, Sodium Tetraborate, Copper Gluconate, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Picolinate, Menaquinone, 5-MTHF. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* = NRV not established
Free from non-GM soya