Hair Skin & Nails Formula x 60 Capsules
Glossy hair, strong nails and glowing skin may be signs of a great beauty regime, but that healthy glow is more than skin deep; it starts on the inside and the importance of a getting the right kind of daily nutrients into our body shouldn’t be underestimated.
Hair, skin and nails are mostly made up of proteins including keratin, collagen and elastin, which provide strength and elasticity and ward off wrinkles. However, these proteins can be the target of change in relation to different lifestyle factors, including free radical attack from UVB exposure from the sun, smoking and drinking alcohol, dehydration, as well as ageing.
We can support these “building block” proteins through a combination of different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients like grapeseed and pine bark extract, as well as marine collagen. In fact, collagen is the most abundant protein in the body found in skin, nails, blood vessels, joints, tendons, and even your gut.
Nutrigold’s Hair, Skin and Nails multinutrient formulation not only contains carefully selected phytonutrients and marine collagen, but also a combination of vitamins and minerals that have been shown to support healthy hair, skin and nail proteins throuhgout the body including:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Copper contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of proteins and contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin.
This formulation is free from gluten, soya and dairy though does contain fish from the marine collagen.
Use: 1 capsule daily after food or as directed by a practitioner.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if lid seal is broken.
|Active ingredients per capsule||Amount||% NRV|
|Marine Collagen Type I 90% Protein||110mg||*|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C 97%)||68mg||82.5|
|Nettle Extract 4:1||55mg||*|
|D-Alpha Tocopherol succinate (Vitamin E 1210μg) Powder||27.16mg||183.33|
|Grapeseed Extract 95% Polyphenols (Vitis vinifera)||22mg||*|
|Pine Bark Extract 95% OPC||22mg||*|
|Zinc Citrate 31.2% Dihydrate Powder||15mg||55|
|L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 0.5%)||5.5mg||50|
|D-Biotin (Vitamin B7) Powder||1.1mg||2200|
|Copper Citrate 35%||0.79mg||*|
|Potassium Iodide (Iodine 76%)||0.072mg||36.48|
Ingredients: Marine Collagen Type I 90% Protein, Astaxathin 2%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C 97%), Nettle Extract 4:1 (SKU91987), HYALURONIC ACID (FOOD) 90%, D-Alpha Tocopherol succinate (Vitamin E 1210 iu/g) Powder, Grapeseed Extract 95% Polyphenols (Vitis vinifera), Pine Bark Extract 95% OPC, Zinc Citrate 31.2% Dihydrate Powder, Trans-resveratrol 98%, L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 0.5%), D-Biotin (Vitamin B7) Powder, Copper Citrate 35%, Potassium Iodide (Iodine 76%), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
* = NRV not established